CZ/SK verze

EUROGATE Intermodal renames its subsidiary Floyd to EUROGATE Rail Hungary

EUROGATE Intermodal renames its subsidiary Floyd to EUROGATE Rail Hungary
photo: Eurogate press materials/EUROGATE Intermodal renames its subsidiary Floyd to EUROGATE Rail Hungary
13 / 01 / 2022

EUROGATE Intermodal GmbH (EGIM), Hamburg-based provider of combined transport by rail and road, today announced Floyd Zrt., its Hungarian rail subsidiary, will begin operating under the new name EUROGATE Rail Hungary Zrt., effective immediately.

By renaming Floyd to EUROGATE Rail Hungary, EGIM’s goal is to support brand alignment and present its services under a more unified front. Customers and partners will experience no product or personnel changes when conducting business with the Hungarian rail company under its new identity.   

Christopher Beplat, EGIM Managing Director, explains: “By rebranding Floyd as EUROGATE Rail Hungary, we are creating more transparency in the market and solidifying our portfolio of international intermodal products. This decision is another reflection of our continued commitment to simplifying rail connectivity across borders.”   

Based in Budapest, EUROGATE Rail Hungary offers rail freight transport connections across Hungary, Austria, and Germany. EGIM has been the majority shareholder in the company since 2008 and currently holds 64% of the organization. The remaining 36% of EUROGATE Rail Hungary is owned by I.C.E. Holding Kft., which is headquartered in Budapest.

 

Source: Eurogate press releases

Tags

Cookies nám pomáhají k Vaší spokojenosti

Tento web používá soubory cookies k poskytování služeb, personalizaci reklam a analýze návštěvnosti.
Používáním tohoto webu s tím souhlasíte.

Další informace